miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Do you remember when you were a child?

I don't remember much things of my childhood, but there are several things. which have been on my mind until now. The most important thing was when my parents get divorced .
Those months i was very sad, and my mother and my sister were sad too. But it wasn't bad at all! Because we knew life would be better and we would live in another house very cosy, so I had two houses.
There are also good memories, such as , when I travelled for the first time by plane, or to another country.
I felt ver disappointed when I discovered that the 3 wise men didn't exist. I felt like it was a big fool. But then I understood a lot of things, like, why the poor children didn't receive presents, or why they never gave me domestic animals, like dogs.
Another memory was when I did the communion. I enjoyed that day and the presents too!!
These are some of my chilhood memories , some of them better or worse, but they have been great!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.