lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

FUTURE

In 20 years I'll be taller. I'll have brown hair and maybe it will be shorter. If I do exercise and i eat healthy i'll be thin.
My personality I think that will be like now, but a litte changed, more mature.
Probably , I'll live in a flat of a big city, like Manresa, But not as big as Barcelona. The walls of the flat will be white , like in the american houses. The foor and the furniture will be made of wood. I hope the house will be cosy and beautiful. About the family , I want to have a girl, because they are very nice and sweet. And a brother for her, Because if it is like this, they could play together.
I also want to have a husband, who takes care of the children and does the housework.
If I can , iIll work as a notary.
At weekends I'll go to disconnect of the routine, to the gym or places like that.
My hobbies will be going out with my friends, going to the cinema,..etc.
I think my future will be like this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.