martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

Composition.


I'm Anna and I am 14 years old. My birthday is on 19th August. I live in Avià, a small village near Berga. I study at IES Guillem Berguedà. We study there from 8:30 to 17:30.
I don't live in Berga , so I've to take the bus to Avià, and I arrive there at 18:00 o'clock.
After school, I usually go home to do my homework or to have rest. But twice a week I go to English classes in an academy. I think it's important because I learn a language, that is so necessary. At weekend I enjoy going jogging, or going for a walk with my friends. I also like going to the swimming pool or going to the gym, to disconnect of the routine. I don't like going to the high school , because I think that then when we arrive home, after school, or after extra-school activities, we haven't got enough time for us. This is my opinion. I don't like practising sports like football or basketball.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.